DEBEM Pumps for Chemical Industry
Chemical Pumps for Pumping Corrosive and Toxic Liquids (Acid Pumps)
Our company offers a wide range of pumps: chemical pumps, centrifugal pumps, diaphragm pumps, pneumatic pumps and drum transfer pumps.
DEBEM chemical pumps are designed for pumping different corrosive liquids, thus the main application fields are: chemical and petrochemical industry (pumping the acids, alkalies, and oil products), paint-and-varnish industry (paints, varnishes, solvents, etc.) and food industry (pumping syrup, etc.).
This chemical equipment is applied to transferal of acids and alkalies (in a wide span of concentrations), organic products, liquefied gases, etc. that are explosive, toxic and have different crystallization temperature, polymerization and adhering tendency, and also contain dissolved gases. The nature of the liquids being pumped requires the chemical pumps to be completely made of chemically resistant polymers.
The application fields are as follows: chemical and petrochemical industry (pumping acids, alkalies, and oil products), paint-and-varnish industry (paints, varnishes, solvents, etc.), food, sugar, pulp-and-paper, and smelting industry.
- Chemical pumps are applied to impermanent pumping acids and alkalies out of narrow-mouthed containers;
- Chemical drum transfer pumps for pumping the acids and alkalies, neutral, corrosive, and non-inflammable liquids at galvanic treatment plants;
- Special explosion-protected series of drum transfer pumps for pumping solvents, diesel oil, HIL, fuel and lubrication materials;
- IM industrial semi-submersible pumps with high capacity of stationary use during the organization of waste water and corrosive media rotation;
- Diaphragm pneumatic pumps for corrosive, viscous, neutral, and food media;
- Chemical horizontal centrifugal pumps;
- Meters with filling management (coding) capacity for corrosive, explosive, viscous, and neutral media;
- Chemical hoses and accessories for pumps;
- Chemical plant, water conditioning units, mixers, containers;
- DM magnetic drive centrifugal pumps for transferal of corrosive, toxic or explosive liquids, and liquids that have particle content.