MPC Peristaltic Pump with 12V motor
Peristaltic pumps MPC with a 12V motor.
MPC series peristaltic pumps have the same characteristics as MP series pumps, with the exception that they are driven by a 12V DC motor. They are used in the event of a power outage by connecting them to a battery that receives energy from the solar panel or to a power source (12 volts DC) so that speed can be adjusted.
- Maximum suction lift: approx. 8 m with tube up to Ø 12.7 mm and approx. 6 m with hose Ø 15.9 mm
- Maximum temperature: 60 ºС
- These pumps can handle viscous liquids with suspended particles without damaging the pumps.
- The reverse fluid motion and the “siphon” effect are excluded
- Fluid viscosity should not exceed 1200 cPs
- The pump can work “dry”, as well as changing the direction of rotation
- Good value for money
l / h
|MPC-3 - 12 volts|
|MPC-3086.6||40||86||6.4 - 3.2|
|MPC-3086.9||78||86||9.5 - 3.2|
|MPC-6 - 12 volts|
|MPC-6086.9||108||86||9.5 - 3.2|
|MPC-6086.12||177||86||12.7 - 3.2|
|MPC-8 - 12 volts|
|MPC-8086.12||245||86||12.7 - 3.2|
|MPC-8086.16||364||86||15.9 - 3.2|