FOODBOXER - Food-Processing Diaphragm Pumps FDA
FOODBOXER FOOD-PROCESSING AND SANITARY PUMPS FOR FOOD AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
FOODBOXER sanitary pumps are designed to be applied in food, brewing, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries.
FOODBOXER food-processing and sanitary pumps have dry self-priming capacity with considerable suction head, even if the pump is not full, fine tuning of speed without pressure loss, flow and head adjusting, and the possibility of sustained operation without overload and damage. In addition, a huge choice of construction materials allows selecting optimum chemical compatibility with the fluid and/or environment without neglecting the temperature range.
They are specially designed for demanding applications with high humidity or in potentially explosive environments (ATEX certification).
Food-processing pumps with a pneumatic drive are designed for pumping abrasive, sensitive to shift fluids and fluids with high viscosity. Excellent for pumping heavy and flowing fluids.
Flow rate is up to 900 l/min, head is up 80 m w.c.
FOOD-PROCESSING SANITARY PUMPS| MAIN FEATURES:
- available in PP (polypropylene), PVDF (polyvinylidenfluoride)/ECTFE (ethylenechlortrifluoroethylene), ALU (aluminum) and AISI 316 (stainless steel);
- used in potentially-explosive environments (ATEX certification);
- suitable for severe conditions and high-humidity environments;
- dry operation is allowed;
- dry start up;
- the drive is the energy of compressed air without using any particles of lubricant;
- adjustable performance and operating suction head
- fine tuning of motor speed at constant pressure;
- double-manifold option (two inlet and two outlet openings);
- ground, wall or submersible installation;
- three inlet and three outlet manifolds;
- easy maintenance and parts replacement;
- excellent performance, price/quality ratio;