MP-3 Peristaltic Pump
MP-3 Peristaltic Pump for Low Pressure Liquid Transfer
- Productivity - 16 - 103 l / h
- Head - up to 1.4 bar
- Hose Options: NORPRENE - TYGON - PHARMED
- Maximum suction lift: 8 m with tube up to Ø 12.7 mm, and 6 m with hose Ø 15.9 mm
- Max. permissible pressure in the tube: 1.4 kg / cm2
- Maximum temperature: 60 ºС
- These pumps can handle viscous liquids with suspended particles without damaging the pumps.
- The reverse fluid motion and the siphon effect are excluded
- Fluid viscosity should not exceed 1200 cPs
- Dry running possible
- It is possible to change the direction of rotation
- Good performance and value for money
A peristaltic pump is a positive displacement positive displacement pump; its operation is performed by means of sliding pressure on a flexible pipe; this pressure is created by rollers that rotate parallel to the axis by means of a roller holder.
Slow rotational motion is transmitted by a gear motor driven by an electric motor.
The inside of the pump casing and the roller holder are turned with a tight tolerance, individually calibrated during assembly and subsequently tested to evenly distribute the pressure on the pipe, thereby ensuring perfect self-priming and long pipe life.
The MP-3 peristaltic pump can pump viscous liquids and particles in suspension.
DEBEM MP-3 peristaltic pumps are characterized by reliability, reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
l / h
|MP-3035.6||16||35||6.4 - 3.2||6|
|MP-3035.9||31||35||9.5 - 3.2||6|
|MP-3086.6||40||86||6.4 - 3.2||6|
|MP-3086.9||78||86||9.5 - 3.2||6|
|MP-3118.6||56||118||6.4 - 3.2||6|
|MP-3118.9||103||118||9.5 - 3.2||6|