IM - Vertical Submersible Pumps
IM Vertical Half-submersible Centrifugal Pumps
IM vertical half-submersible chemical pumps, made of polymer, are characterized as high-performance pumps for fixed installations with pump immersed directly into the tank and operated by a direct-drive electric motor (max 3000 rpm) for fast fluid drainage with flow rates ranging from 6 to 75 m³/hour and head up to 38 m.
- Materials: polypropylene, PVDF
- Very durable
- Extremely easy to maintain
- Possibility of complete dismantling
- The ability to replace the motor without disconnecting the pump from the system
- Available without motor
- Easy to replace bearing bushings
- Productivity is up to 55 m ³ / hour
- Maximum length - 1250 mm
- IM95 - size.
- P - housing made of polypropylene (FC - housing made of fiberglass reinforced PVDF).
- V - o-ring from Viton (D - from EPDM).
- 0800 - the length of the immersion part is 800 mm (it can also be 250, 500, 1000 and 1250 mm).
- N - three-phase motor (M - single-phase, A - explosion-proof standard ATEX).