DM - Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pumps
Hermetically sealed pumps with magnetic coupling.
Pumps without seals.
Pumps with a magnetic coupling of the DM series meet the latest environmental and industrial safety requirements, as they completely eliminate the leakage of the pumped medium and have a high degree of reliability. DM magnetic clutch pumps are used for pumping corrosive, toxic or flammable liquids (there are DM pumps in ATEX version).
Productivity up to 35 m3 / h, head up to 24 m of water. Art.
DM magnetic clutch pumps have several magnets that drive the impeller, namely an external magnet located on the motor shaft, transmits the movement to an internal magnet built into the impeller, which is hermetically sealed. The impeller is not mounted on the pump shaft, therefore, there are no seals, which eliminates the leakage of fluid, as a result of wear of the seals.
The pump housing consists of several components, thus simplifying maintenance. The pump casing material is supplied with: polypropylene (PP) and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF).
- Polypropylene (PP) - max. +65 ° C.
- in the execution of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) - max. +95 ° C.
- execution material: polypropylene (PP), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF);
- the pump works under the gulf;
- pumps are made without welded joints;
- high productivity: from 6 to 35 m3 / hour;
- head: from 1.5 m to 24 m;
- easy and convenient to maintain;
- inexpensive spare parts;
- liquid leakage is excluded.
DM Magnetic Coupling Pumps
Decoding of the designation of the pump DM
Example of pump marking: DM 06P - SD1BE071
- DM 06 - pump size.
- P - polypropylene casing (FC - PVDF fluoroplastic reinforced with fiberglass).
- S - thrust bearing made of a combined material (ceramic + teflon).
- D - O-rings made of EPDM (V - Viton).
- 1 - standard impeller (2 impeller Reducing size, 3 - even more Reducing size).
- B - Thread BSP (corresponds to thread GOST 6357-81).
- E - coupling under the MEC engine flange (European standard).
- 071 - engine height standard.